Thursday, April 03, 2008

two days

Studying for differentiation and doing social studies!

I bought ricola voice gums, and it caused me to have a cough ):
I also got the jujubes lozenges thing mstay has and i like it! (:


RIANE IS SICK, GET WELL SOON RIANE!


got a new bag from my favourite shop and got siyun's present too :D
Annia's wrapping it so THANKYOU! ^_^

maths remedial sucks, and the western stall auntie likes to cheat our money k, 2 bucks for those measly stuff >:(

waited for ashley and the rain to stop after maths remedial, so that ashley siyun kai and I could share an umbrella. Guess what,

had fun doing some stuff to anna's book though xD annalim read it okay!
the rain stopped -__-
i feel like an idiot today D: got tricked by leona, she said "lets exchange sweets emma' so i gave her my apple sweet and the stupid person threw me used up correction tape tied together >_<

bio spa was okay i guess, and history was screwed okay, i didn't know what the source was talking about. all my friends also think we kena scammed cause she said it was easy. Right, the next two questions ain't that bad buy what about source A? I said USA forced cuba to surrender their missiles so lame right.

Saw Annia and Nicole on the mrt and they went with me for a while to get siyun's present haha :]



Our concert's in two days.

two days.



TAGREPLIES
peixuan: haha.. =D tsk. yannis ong arh.. XP so u went home first? =X i didnt know that.. =XX haha.. and im tired now.. =X but still hafta do homework.. =( i wanna sleep!!!
{PEIXUAN you naughty junior you told yannis i was the shortest senior! ): i wanna sleep sleep sleeeepp! ): peixuan i've got a cough! ask riane to get well soon okay! :D sigh i'm studying and doing homework ):}

YiHao
: Not sure if there's a god? Be an agnostic. Google the term, be of the religion you want to, not the one you were born to.
{there's so many terms in wiki that's similar to being agnostic @.@ the second's impossible though, since the closest is christianity and I won't become a muslim/buddhist. I wonder if being uncertain = not believing? ): }

anqi
: haha thx mama i'm btr now!! XD
{haha yay its the mama power! :D great to hear you're well! :D seeyou tomorrow looloo LET'S DO OUR BEST, THE CONCERT IS IN JUST TWO DAYS. TWO DAYS. i'm looking forward to it! ^_^}

No comments: